Tropical Smoothie Cafe announced yesterday the launch of its enhanced menu, which features optimized recipes for classic, fan-favorite menu items as well as the addition of previous offerings that proved successful with guests during promotional periods. The revamped menu has been rolled out at Tropical Smoothie Cafe locations nationwide.
“At Tropical Smoothie Cafe, we’re consistently developing menu items that offer bold flavors to our guests,” said Jennie Hong, senior director of brand marketing and strategy for Tropical Smoothie Cafe. “We’ve created a menu of offerings that not only meets the demands of our guests, but also furthers our position as a leader in innovation and forward thinking within the fast casual segment.”
Classic menu items, including the Hummus Veggie Wrap and Turkey Apple Dijon Sandwich, now feature savory ingredients and new flavor profiles that make for a satisfying and hearty combination. Familiar favorites have also permanently joined the enhanced menu line-up, including:
- Supergreen Caesar Wrap – All natural grilled chicken with a blend of romaine, kale, spinach, Parmesan cheese, diced tomatoes, Parmesan crisps and Caesar dressing all packed inside a toasted flour tortilla.
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Flatbread – All natural grilled chicken, bacon, tomatoes, romaine, cheddar and lite ranch on a warm toasted flatbread.
- Chicken Apple Club Flatbread – All natural grilled chicken breast, bacon, house-made crunchy kale and apple slaw, honey dijon dressing and a smoked cheese blend consisting of Gouda, fontina and grand cru melted to a creamy goodness and served on a warm toasted flatbread.
- Baja Chicken Wrap or Bowl – All natural grilled chicken topped with a savory combination of rice, black beans, smashed avocado, romaine, house-made pickled red onions, cheddar and roasted tomato salsa.
- Tropical Chicken Salad™ Sandwich – Pulled chicken, cashews, roasted pineapple salsa and jerk mayo with a romaine spinach blend and tomatoes on 9-grain bread.
Tropical Smoothie Cafe is also featuring a variety of fall flavors as part of its seasonal promotion. Available now through October 22, guests can tempt their taste buds with signature-ingredient combinations in the Green Apple Matcha and PB Apple Power Up smoothies. With a blend of matcha green tea, fresh green apples, bananas, kale, spinach, basil and lime, the Green Apple Matcha is rich in antioxidants and full of flavor reminiscent of the fall season. For those looking for an extra boost of protein, the PB Apple Power Up is enriched with 41g of protein and combines peanut butter, fresh green apples, bananas, cinnamon and whey protein to build the ultimate power-packed smoothie. Also included on the featured fall menu is the savory Baja Chicken Wrap, which can be prepared in a bowl as an alternative, made with all natural grilled chicken, rice, black beans, smashed avocado, romaine, house-made pickled red onions, cheddar and roasted tomato salsa.
“Our revamped menu and featured fall offerings are full of freshly prepared, nutrient-rich food and smoothie options, and we look forward to welcoming guests at our cafes nationwide as they enjoy these bold and enticing flavors all season long,” added Hong.