Fuzzys Taco Shop is expanding its presence in Colorado, Florida, North Carolina and Texas. The openings mark the latest milestone on the brands growth trajectory, surpassing 150 corporate- and franchise-owned locations in 16 states.
Fuzzy’s Taco Shop is expanding its presence in Colorado, Florida, North Carolina and Texas. The openings mark the latest milestone on the brand’s growth trajectory, surpassing 150 corporate- and franchise-owned locations in 16 states.
“We’re excited about the tremendous growth Fuzzy’s Taco Shop is experiencing in current and new markets to kick off 2019,” said David Catalano, chief operating officer at Fuzzy’s Taco Shop. “It’s always fun to expand in existing markets like Colorado, North Carolina and our home state of Texas; and we look forward to introducing our signature Baja-style tacos, famous chips and queso, and icy-cold beverages to new guests in Jacksonville, Florida.”
The new restaurant locations, open dates and franchise owners include the following:
- 4003 S. Medford Dr. 500, Lufkin, Texas, opened Jan. 21, by CS&M Taco Shop, LLC
- 3111 N. Chestnut St., Colorado Springs, Colorado, opened Jan. 28, by RC Fillmore, LLC
- 9805 Sandy Rock Pl., Unit 8, Charlotte, North Carolina, opened Feb. 4, by FTHT Investments, LLC
- 219 S. Hwy. 342, Ste. 140, Red Oak, Texas, opening Feb. 18, by ARGH-Red Oak, LLC
- 8221-1 Southside Blvd., Jacksonville, Florida, opening late February/early March, by E2 Eateries, LLC
“While our brand standards and menu offerings are consistent across the nation, each franchise owner is the key to creating the unique personality of their Fuzzy’s Taco Shop,” said Catalano. “We’re happy about these openings, and fortunate to have franchise partners who are eager to deliver quality, flavorful food and drinks in a vibrant, chilled-out atmosphere.”