QSR Automations has collaborated with Google to integrate DineTime, a reservation management platform, to Reserve with Google.
Reserve with Google allows Google users to discover and book services straight from Google Search and Google Maps. DineTime equipped restaurants will be able to use the booking button built by Google. The integration uses DineTime’s API to serve up restaurants real-time inventory to diners looking for a table. Google users can make a dining reservation directly through web and mobile versions of Google Search and Google Maps.
“Online search is driving businesses today. Google is a window for customers to view services and availability, so operators need to make sure their restaurants are being represented,” said Lee Leet, CEO and Founder of QSR Automations. “Our partnership with Google will connect restaurants to more customers. Reserve with Google puts DineTime restaurants out in front when search intent is high, increasing visibility, reservation bookings and generate more revenue.”
Here’s how customers will reserve a table at DineTime restaurant through Google Search:
- Google users will search for a restaurant
- Simply click on a restaurant within Google Maps or Search
- View the restaurant’s basic information, such as its rating, links to their website, hours of operations, address and more
- Available reservation times will be presented
- Users can confirm a reservation through DineTime without opening a separate application
“Together with Google, we’re making technology more approachable and easier for restaurants to use. We look forward to helping restaurants seamlessly connect with diners using Google as a platform,” continued Leet.
Reserve with Google is now available to DineTime restaurants and diners globally.