Chicken Salad Chick announced today it will be expanding in Florida with its newest restaurant in Lake Mary at 1101 International Parkway, marking the brand’s 4th location in the greater Orlando area. With 18 Chicken Salad Chick locations currently open across Florida, the Lake Mary restaurant continues a string of development in the state, with restaurants in Lutz and Pensacola opened earlier this year, a restaurant in Oviedo set to open before the end of the year and four additional Florida locations slated to open next year.
Chicken Salad Chick will celebrate its grand opening on December 4th with giveaways and specials throughout the week that include:
- Tuesday, December 4 – Free Chicken Salad for a year – The first guest will receive one large Quick Chick of chicken salad per week for an entire year; the next 99 guests receive a free large Quick Chick of chicken salad per month. * Any guest not part of the first 100 in line can make a purchase and enter to win free chicken salad for a year. **
- Wednesday, December 5 – The first 100 guests to purchase a Chick Special will be automatically enrolled in the Free Chicken Salad of the Month Club. Each guest will receive one free scoop of chicken salad per month for a year. ***
- Thursday, December 6 – The first 50 guests to purchase a Chick Trio will receive a free 30oz. RTIC Chick tumbler.
- Friday, December 7 – Free Upgrade Friday – The first 100 guests to purchase a Chick Special will receive a free upgrade to a Chick Trio.
- Saturday, December 8 – The first 50 guests to purchase two large Quick Chicks will receive a free Chick cooler.
The Lake Mary Chicken Salad Chick is owned and operated by existing franchisees Buck and Brooklyn Harris of CSC Three, LLC. The husband-and-wife duo has more than 15 years of experience in the foodservice industry, initially operating a Chick-fil-A restaurant in Ormond Beach before making the switch to Chicken Salad Chick in 2015. In addition to their new Lake Mary location, the duo operates two Chicken Salad Chick restaurants in Ormond Beach and Port Orange, with plans to develop more restaurants in the greater Central Florida area over the next few years.
“As foodservice veterans in the fast casual chicken segment, Brooklyn and I know a thing or two about what makes a brand standout,” said Buck Harris. “Chicken Salad Chick’s genuine personality, wholesome atmosphere and attention to detail in both the restaurant design and menu offerings make this brand feel like home. We are thrilled to be opening a location in Lake Mary and look forward to serving residents for years to come.”
The Chicken Salad Chick concept, born in Auburn, was established in 2008 in the kitchen of founder, Stacy Brown. When Stacy discovered that the local county health department would not allow her to continue making and selling her delicious recipes out of her home kitchen, she overcame that obstacle by launching her first restaurant with the business expertise of her future husband and fellow founder, Kevin Brown. Together, they opened a small takeout restaurant, which quickly grew and began franchising in 2012. In 2015, Eagle Merchant Partners purchased a majority stake in Chicken Salad Chick, and under the leadership of CEO Scott Deviney and team, the company now has 103 restaurants across the Southeast.
Chicken Salad Chick in Lake Mary will be open Monday – Saturday from 10:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
* Eligible winners must be over 16 years of age, purchase The Chick and are required to download the Craving Credits app. Redemption will start 12/10.
** Eligible winners must be over 16 years of age, make a purchase and are required to download the Craving Credits app. 25 winners will be announced via Facebook Live after closing.
*** Eligible winners must be over 16 years of age, purchase a Chick Special and are required to download the Craving Credits app. Redemption will start 12/10.