Apply now to be one of 14 exhibitors showcasing your technology business at Startup Alley 2019, during the centennial anniversary of our Restaurant Show in May.
Startup Alley is our way of showcasing your technology to restaurateurs seeking solutions to improve their operations and sales. All you have to do is meet the following criteria:
- Your company can’t be more than four years old
- You must have annual sales of less than $5 million
According to our research this year, eight out of 10 restaurateurs said they planned to ramp up investments in technology to maintain their competitive advantage in business. In fact, a majority of operators indicated they would devote more resources to customer-facing, service-based technology, like online or app ordering, reservations and mobile payment. In the family- and casual-dining segments of the industry, operators said they expected to invest in back-of-the-house technology, such as point-of-sale, inventory or table management equipment.
Startup Alley will take center stage at this year’s Show, May 18-21, at McCormick Place in Chicago. During those four days, more than 43,000 attendees will have hands-on access to your products and services, daily. We’ll also provide you with a small kiosk and carpeted area, electricity, Internet access and a graphic panel for your company’s name and logo, as well as marketing and promotion.
We’re accepting applications for Startup Alley until Feb. 4, 2019. Follow these guidelines and you could be one of 14 exhibitors to showcase your product at next year’s Show:
- Your product must focus on technology to solve an industry problem, such as supply chain, marketing, sustainability, payments, workforce and operations
- You must be a new exhibitor; the company can’t have exhibited at our Show before
- You also cannot be a current exhibitor at the Show
- You can only participate for one year in Startup Alley
Get the party started. Rev up your tech engines and apply to Startup Alley today!